A. Lange & Söhne Richard Lange
Tourbillon Pour Le Merite Rose Gold
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Brand||A. Lange & Söhne|
|Dealer product code||12479|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Year of production||Unknown|
|Condition||(Mint condition, without signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, New York|
|Price||Price on request [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item needs to be procured|
|Power reserve||36 h|
|Number of jewels||33|
|Case material||Rose gold|
|Case diameter||41.9 mm|
|Dial numerals||Roman numerals|
|Clasp material||Rose Gold|
|Display back, Small seconds|
The RICHARD LANGE collection pays tribute to the company founders, Mr Adolph Lange, first-born son Richard Lange (1845-1932), a bright mind devoted to the scientific evolution of precision watchmaking.
- Completely polished finished 18kt rose gold case.
- Matte silvered dial.
- Polished rose gold hands.
Regulator Time Features:
- Offset minute sub-dial (top center) with black printed minute chapter ring & red Arabic Numeral 15 minute markers.
- Offset hour sub-dial (bottom right) with black Roman Numeral hour markers. The overlapping 8-10 hour segment retracts & is hidden between 12 & 6 o'clock. When the watch hits 6 o'clock the hidden 8,9 & 10 hour segment flips into position & remains in place until 12 o'clock at which time it retracts & is hidden once again.
- Offset seconds sub-dial (bottom left), mounted on the Tourbillon, with black printed minute chapter ring & Arabic Numeral on some of the 10 seconds markers.
- 60 seconds tourbillon visible through the dial opening at the bottom left side of the dial.
- With a polished rose gold hand fixed to the tourbillon doubling as a seconds hand.
- The tourbillon consists of 84 parts and weighs 0.25 grams. The surface of the cage is black-polished in a process that requires up to 5 days and tolerates no errors.
- Introduced by Lange in 2008, Lange has developed a way to stop the tourbillon when the crown is pulled out, so that the watch can be set to a precise second. This patented feature is accomplished with a V-shaped arresting spring that can stop the balance wheel inside the rotating tourbillon cage when the crown is pulled.
- A. Lange & Sohne Caliber L072.1, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 352 parts (+636 chain parts = 988 total parts), contains 33 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 36 hours.
- Movement 3/4 back plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish and polished beveled edges. The balance-cock is hand engraved making each watch unique.
Pour le Merite:
- "Fusee-and-chain transmission": In the Lange & Sohne fusee-and-chain mechanism, the flow of power between the mainspring barrel and the going train is established indirectly by a chain comprised of 636 parts, which create 212 links, which forms a chain 152mm long. One end of the chain is attached to the barrel drum and the other to the fusee. As the mainspring barrel unwinds, the chain wraps around it and reels off the fusee. When the mainspring is fully wound and thus exerts great force, the chain pulls at the smaller radius of the fusee where the leverage is smaller. As the springs tension diminishes, the chain pulls at the larger radius with the higher leverage. Thus, regardless of the state of wind of the mainspring, the same amount of torque is delivered to the escapement, resulting in improved rate accuracy. In the fusee-and-chain transmission mechanism, there is one situation when the cone rotates backward: as the mainspring is being wound. To prevent the watch from stopping while it is being wound, Lange's master watchmakers integrated a marvel of miniaturization inside the fusee. It is a tiny planetary gear train that assures uninterrupted delivery of power to the movement. Additionally, it is endowed with a pretensioning mechanism that allows the characteristics of the mainspring and of the fusee to be perfectly harmonized. Finally, the elaborate construction includes a device that blocks the winding mechanism just before the mainspring is fully wound and stops the movement just before it is fully unwound.
- The "fusee-and-chain transmission" is visible through a drop-shaped cutout in the 3/4 plate.
Also known as: A.Lange & Sohne 760.032, Lange 760.032, A. Lange & Sohne 760.032, Lange and Sohne 760.032, 760032
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
141,657 reviews from around the globe
John Haynes United States of America
Louis United States of America
Stephen in Oregon United States of America
Christopher Smith Canada
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2008Motion in Time
Watches sold on Chrono24: 456
Trusted Seller since 2008
United States of America
English, Spanish, Rus...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.